Wednesday mysore races
SELECTIONS
1 race:THE KANCHANGANGA PLATE
Class:TERMS (3 years old only)
Distance:1400M time:1:30 P.M
My choices:1.Pilot Officer, 3.The killer
2 race:THE ASHWAJAYA PLATE (DIV-II)
Class:20 TO 45 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)Distance:1400M time:2:00 P.M.
My choices:1.Walter, 8.Marzgovel
3 race:THE MANASASAROVARA PLATE
Class:00 TO 25,Distance:1600M time:2:30 P.M.
My choices:8.Armament, 11.King Carlos
4 race:THE ASHWAJAYA PLATE (DIV-I)
Class:20 TO 45 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)
Distance:1400M time:3:00 P.M.
My choices:9.Super stride, 11.Sapient
5 race:THE M.R.C CHARITABLE TRUST TROPHY,Class:20 TO 45,Distance:2000M time:3:30 P.M.
My choices:9.Theos,8.Saigon, 7. Higher love
6 race:THE MYSORE SUMMER MILLION - 2026, Class:TERMS (4 YEARS OLD & UPWARD),Distance:1400M time:4:00 P.M.
My choices:5.Efficacy
7 race:THE PASCHIMAVAHINI PLATE
Class:60 & ABOVE, distance:1200M time:4:30 P.M.
My choices:5.Gold Ride ,1.Gold Kite,7.Opus one
8 race:THE VARANASI PLATE
Class:40 TO 65
Distance:1400M time:5:00 P.M.
My choices:8.Doctor dolly 1.Metzinger, 3.Sapphire
Day's Best:Gold ride(7-5)
Bets to be followed
(1-1)Pilot officer -win,(1-3)The killer-place
(2-1) Walter -win, (2-8) Marzgovel-place
(3-8)Armament-win, (3-11)King Carlos -place
(4-9)Super stride-e/w
(5-9)Theos-win,(5-8)Saigon-place,(5-7)Higher love -place
(7-5)Gold ride-win, (7-1)Gold kite-place
(8-8)Doctor dolly-win, (8-1) Metzinger-place
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your comment
I would like to say a word of thanks to the people who post comments on the blog ,your reading is appreciated.
Blogging is simply a form of sharing information and views and I am glad if the blog has proved to be of some Value to all those who read my blog.
I do feel that if they’ve taken the time and care to comment, I should reply!