SELECTIONS
Hyderabad Races
Sunday, 09 August 2026
D Netto trained N R I Triple Power is fancied to win The Telangana And Andhra Sub Area Trophy the feature event of the day
1 race:THE SULTAN PHEROZE PLATE (DIV-I), Class:TERMS (3 year old maidens only), Distance:1100M time:01:35 PM
My choices:6.Materiality, 9.Northern Sky, 2.Mantle Plume
3y old maiden race, Debutant Materiality is half sister to well bred Main street, working good on tracks, should fight with Northern sky who had figured twice.
2 race:THE SULTAN PHEROZE PLATE (DIV-II),Class:TERMS (3 year old maidens only),Distance:1100M time:2:10 PM
My choices:8.NRI sun power,7.NRI crypto power,1.French Lieutenant
Another 3y old maiden race, On blood lines and morning track notes, the above named have better credentials to fight out here. The first two named have had a benefit of run should improve on it, both should fight out this time. The third named is well bred first timer can figure on board at longer odds.
3 race:THE NORTHERN DANCER PLATE
Class:40 TO 65 (3 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)
Distance:1200M time:2:45 PM
6.Divine Secret,1.Greif ,3.Catch The Worm
Winner should emerge from the above which are more less equally matched. First named is on hattrick but facing a tough fight This looks a very competitive affair. Divine Secret comes here seeking a hattrick after two impressive wins, but facing tough opposition.
4 race:THE FAIRWAY PLATE
Class:UP TO 25 (CAT-III) (4 YEARS OLD & UPWARD) distance:1600M time:3:20 PM
My choices:2.Secret option, 4.Beach wood, 5.Golden bourbon
Class b race, None of them are in form, the above named have some credentials to fight here, first named is working impressive on latest tracks, may do well, an each way suggested.
5 race:THE TELANGANA AND ANDHRA SUB AREA TROPHY, Class:60 TO 85, Distance:1600M time:3:55 PM
My choices:11.N R I Triple Power, 5.Bhairava, 9.Dapper look, 12.Corte madera
Feature event of the day, 4y old young in the field, NRI tripple power has better credentials to fight with Bhairava who has 3 wins in 3 consecutive runs to lift the Telangana and Andhra sub area trophy. The other two may fight for 3Rd slot.
6 race:THE THREE WISHES PLATE
Class:20 TO 45 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)
Distance:1800M time:4:30 PM
My choices:2.Take a breath, 1.Hoping star, 3.NRI star
Small field of 6 runners, none of them are in form, basing on previous performance, the above named have some thing to do.
7 race:THE ADLER PLATE (DIV-I)Class:20 TO 45 (4 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)
Distance:1200M time:5:05 PM
My choices:1.Orionvale, 7.American affair, 8.My honey
Another open race is in prospect, with the winner expected to emerge from these three leading contenders.I personally prefer the first named who is having edge to win here
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your comment
I would like to say a word of thanks to the people who post comments on the blog ,your reading is appreciated.
Blogging is simply a form of sharing information and views and I am glad if the blog has proved to be of some Value to all those who read my blog.
I do feel that if they’ve taken the time and care to comment, I should reply!