Saturday, February 26, 2022

Mumbai tomorrow

1race:class b race better not wager

2 race:class b race, however well bred 1-Dali swirl may try out here, an each way suggested.

3 race:6-Alfayiz whose last run 5th behind The awakening may be ignored. Working very impressive on tracks, can win here.

4 race:winner should emerge from Shroff wards. I prefer 3-Mandeville should claim the Kumar R Dalal Cup 

5 race:winner of the race 3-Exclusive May repeat with jockey Suraj in the saddle.

6 race:Got abroad P.Shroff trained  6-Wordsmith may win the Inter valve poonawala ltd trophy.

7 race:The poonawala breeders multimillion gr-1 race for 3y olds should be taken by Todywalla trained 1-Ahead of my time(days best)

8 race:1-Sinner who is running on demotion Should be able to clear its maidens rank.



9 race:junk race better 









1 comment:

Leave your comment
I would like to say a word of thanks to the people who post comments on the blog ,your reading is appreciated.

Blogging is simply a form of sharing information and views and I am glad if the blog has proved to be of some Value to all those who read my blog.

I do feel that if they’ve taken the time and care to comment, I should reply!