Friday, March 25, 2022

Concluding day of Bangalore races of the season

1 race:2-Remonitor-win, 

5-Maharaja-2nd,

7-Only you-3rd

2 race:7-Hope island-win

1-Memoriter-2nd

4-Je ne sais quoi-3rd

3 race:6-Aapsara-win

4-Star admiral-2nd

9-La Reina-3rd

4 race:3-Promise kept-win

1-katana-2nd

3-Mitsuro-3rd

5 race:12-Mystic eye-win

5-General Patton-2nd

4-Black coffee-3rd

6 race:1-Cyrenius-win(days best)

2-Czarevitech-2nd

7 race:3-Golden memory-win

6-Altamonte-2nd

5-Impeccable-3rd

8 race:9-Tiffany-win

7-Speed seven-2nd

1-Air craft-3rd
















1 comment:

Leave your comment
I would like to say a word of thanks to the people who post comments on the blog ,your reading is appreciated.

Blogging is simply a form of sharing information and views and I am glad if the blog has proved to be of some Value to all those who read my blog.

I do feel that if they’ve taken the time and care to comment, I should reply!