Thursday, March 3, 2022

Sunday invitation choices

1race:The win news million

My choice:12-Colombian

2 race:The hooves of sumangala Tmt million

My choice:4-Santa Clara

3 race:The sans cranites stud juvenile million

My choice:3-Divine thoughts

4 race:The Dashmesh stud juvenile million 

My choice:5-Star romance

5 race:Suresh Mahindra multi million trophy

My choice:2-Ashwa bravo

6 race:The Maj P K Mehra memorial  super mile 

My choice:4-Forest flame

7 race:The chettinad Indian turf invitationcup

My choice:2-Juliette

8 race:The M R pratap memorial million 

My choice:4-The allamanda





1 comment:

  1. Chennai 5-3-22 selection was awesome and strike rate was 75% but on 6-3-22 yours come down to 25% anyway it's part of a game keep post continuously irrespective of the outcome thanks

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
I would like to say a word of thanks to the people who post comments on the blog ,your reading is appreciated.

Blogging is simply a form of sharing information and views and I am glad if the blog has proved to be of some Value to all those who read my blog.

I do feel that if they’ve taken the time and care to comment, I should reply!