Sunday, June 5, 2022

Sunday Bangalore summer races

Heavy rain fall is observed yesterday night at Bangalore. I doubt whether racing will be conducted or not, wait for the official news. The Race card looks to be very competitive as such winner picking up is hazardous. However my choices are as follows.

1 race:3-Brahmastram/10-Altair

2 race:1-In a breeze/8-Dragons gold

3 race:1-Cyrenius/2-Wild emperor

4 race:7-Serdar/3-Phenom/6-Saddlers legacy

5 race:2-Super natural/3-Arcana

6 race:2-Chisox/5-Icelandic

7 race:3-Own legacy/4-Aherne




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
I would like to say a word of thanks to the people who post comments on the blog ,your reading is appreciated.

Blogging is simply a form of sharing information and views and I am glad if the blog has proved to be of some Value to all those who read my blog.

I do feel that if they’ve taken the time and care to comment, I should reply!