Monday, April 1, 2024

Tommorows Kolkata choices

 1 race:2-Yawar/4-Sun god

2 race:10-Chilly lady/12-Sparkle n shine

3 race:6-Eternal princess/2-Kalhari gold

4 race:1-Italian gold/6-Blue chip

(Watch for horse no.1 with apprentice jockey astride 'Italian gold' is the upset of the day if interested job has a good chance to upset the fancied runners a place for sure)

5 race:5-Savvy chic/2-Stock bridge

6 race:2-Dubai star/1-Ivanhoe


Days best(6-2) Dubai star 

Good double

(2-10)Chilly lady & (5-5)Savvy chic

1 comment:

  1. Can you please tell me how to find the speed rating and dynamic rating of horses

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
I would like to say a word of thanks to the people who post comments on the blog ,your reading is appreciated.

Blogging is simply a form of sharing information and views and I am glad if the blog has proved to be of some Value to all those who read my blog.

I do feel that if they’ve taken the time and care to comment, I should reply!