Friday, July 24, 2026

Sauterday's bangalore races

 

Probable choices for sauterday bangalore races. Card looks to be very tricky and clumsy as such winner picking up is hazardous, still I am expecting the winner from the choices given below


1 race:THE BRAVE DANCER PLATE
Class:00 TO 25 distance:1800M time:02:00 PM
My choices:(4.Magnacarta), 6.Bruce Almighty ,7.Rising form.


Class b race, none of the horses are in form. Winner should emerge from the above named.


2 race:THE CAMINETO PLATE (DIV-II)
Class:20 TO 45 distance:1200M time:02:30 PM
My choices:(6.Blind faith,) 7. Portieux, 8. Annabelle,


Tough fight among the above is expected, first named having edge to win here.


3 race:THE RED DIVINE PLATE
TERMS (3 year old maidens only) 1100M 03:00 PM
My choices:(3.Legacy Field) 7. Emergent, 10.Shadai


The winner should emerge from the above, first named having edge to win here.


4 race:THE CAMINETO PLATE (DIV-I)
Class:20 TO 45, distance:1200M time:03:30 PM
My choices:(10.Atherv) 7.Rosaline,3.Supreme success


An open affair, winner should emerge from the above named.


5 race:THE S.M. CAMA MUSIC AND PRODUCTION PVT LTD BANGALORE CITY SPRINT CHAMPIONSHIP GOLD CUP
Class:TERMS (3 YEARS OLD & UPWARD) Distance:1200M time:04:00 PM
My choices:(5. Rieko)3. Dream Seller,4. Kalamitsi


Feature event of the day, The above three leading runners can be fancied to fight out and I personally prefer the Reiko to lift the feature event


6 race:THE HONEY DAY PLATE
Class:20 TO 45 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD) distance:1400M time:04:30 PM
My choices:(2.Ebotse), 7. Mericle Beauty ,1. Versace


Another tough and no whip race to pick among the above named, with top two having bit edge to fight out for supremacy.


7 race:THE XISCA PLATE
Class:20 TO 45 distance:1500M time:05:00 PM
My choices:(4.Shutter fly),4.Yarra Yarra, 5. Frederika.


All three runners are aiming to follow up their previous wins and look hard to split, but Shutter fly looks better off comparatively



Note:Expecting all my bracketted first choices are likely winners irrespective of odds. Hope to see how far they succeed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
I would like to say a word of thanks to the people who post comments on the blog ,your reading is appreciated.

Blogging is simply a form of sharing information and views and I am glad if the blog has proved to be of some Value to all those who read my blog.

I do feel that if they’ve taken the time and care to comment, I should reply!