Monday, July 27, 2026

Tuesday hyderabad races


SELECTIONS

Hyderabad Races
Tuesday, 28 July 2026


1 race:THE SHAMIRPET TROPHY (DIV-II)
Class:20 TO 45 (4 YEARS OLD AND UPWARD (MAIDEN)), Distance:1200M time:1:10 PM
My choices:3.Daring Spirit,1.Analysis, 2.Cypress 


Winner should emerge from the above named


2 race:THE SCARLET PRINCE PLATE
TERMS (3 year old maidens only)
Distance:1200M time:1:40 PM
My choices;2.Master class,13.Northern sky, 1. Advait


3y old maiden race, the above three named which are good on blood lines and having run benefit, I personally prefer the first named, an each way suggested


3.race:THE FIRECREST PLATE (DIV-II)
Class:40 TO 65 (3 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)
Distance:1100M time:2:10 PM
(No Whip Race)
My choices:3. Greif, 6.Turiya, 1.Dubai touch


Having registered two impressive victories last season, Grief is expected to perform well in this company.


4 race:THE MALAKPET PLATE
Class:20 TO 45 (3 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)
Distance:1600M time:2:45 PM
My choices:4.Divine Tiger,6.Yuvaraj,1.Pride aside,7.La Fleuriere 


Divine Tiger, an impressive last start winner, enjoys a clear advantage and is expected to score again. Yuvaraj should run closer


5 race:THE SHAMIRPET TROPHY (DIV-I)
20 TO 45 (4 YEARS OLD AND UPWARD (MAIDEN)),Distance:1200M time:3:20 PM
My choices:5.Valledonna ,3.Ek,6.Zindabad 


4y old and upwards, yet non winners race. This looks to be an open race, but the winner is likely to come from these three leading contenders.


6 race:THE ROYSTON ROCK PLATE
Class:TERMS (3 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)
Distance:1200M time:3:55 PM
Allowance can not be claimed.
My choices:3.Walking Thunder ,6.N R I High Power, 2.Brilliant Lad 


Tough race, winner should emerge from the above, first named having edge to win here.


7 race:THE COLONEL B SANTOSH BABU MEMORIAL TROPHY
Class:40 TO 65 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)
Distance:1400M time:4:30 PM
My choices:9.Corinthian ,8.Wolf Creek ,11.Clefairy


Fresh from an impressive Bangalore victory, Bangalore migrant Corinthian is in fine form and can be strongly fancied despite the formidable local challengers.


8 race:THE FIRECREST PLATE (DIV-I)
40 TO 65 (3 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)
1100M 5:05 PM
(No Whip Race)
My choices:7.See The Light,4.Ayushman ,5.Foxy girl,2.Best Buddy 


Another Bangalore migrant, See The Light, has been in consistent form and looks to have a strong chance of success in this field.


Day's Best:Divine Tiger(4-4)

Good Bets:

Analysis(1-1)-place

Master class (2-2)e/w

Greif(3-3)-win

Divine tiger (4-4)-win

5th race bad race 

Walking thunder(6-3)-win

Corinthian(7-9)-win

See The Light(8-7)-win

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
I would like to say a word of thanks to the people who post comments on the blog ,your reading is appreciated.

Blogging is simply a form of sharing information and views and I am glad if the blog has proved to be of some Value to all those who read my blog.

I do feel that if they’ve taken the time and care to comment, I should reply!