Saturday, August 15, 2026

Sunday hyderabad


Due to ill health could not post complete choices for Hyderabad today.


2 race:5.Prestone glory-win

2nd option:6.Special star


3 race:3.See the light -win

2nd option:1.Star of opera(demoted)


5 race:3.Bullet proof -win(watch race time odds. Should not be more than even money. May gamble)

Probable Threat:6.Eminent gold(bangalore import)


6 race:2. Mountain touch -win

10. Exclusive luck-place


Note:jockey Trevor is in all the 6 races. I don't think he wins all. He always prefer to be in Bookies side not in punters side. Hope you understood 

But for superiority the above are good, rest is luck of punters


3 comments:

Leave your comment
I would like to say a word of thanks to the people who post comments on the blog ,your reading is appreciated.

Blogging is simply a form of sharing information and views and I am glad if the blog has proved to be of some Value to all those who read my blog.

I do feel that if they’ve taken the time and care to comment, I should reply!