Sunday, September 13, 2026

Monday hyderabad races

Small card of 6 races on the eve of Lord Ganesh ji ki pooja starting day I.e Tommorow.


 
SELECTIONS



D.Netto trained Noble Heart is fancied to win The K. Srinivas Reddy Memorial Trophy (Div-I)


1 race:THE NEARCO PLATE (DIV-II)Class:TERMS (3 year old maidens only),Distance:1100M time:1:55 PM

My choices:3.Vinfast, 9.Trend Setter, 6.Divine Strides 

3y old maiden race, Fight between the first two named is expected former having the edge to win here.


2 race:THE NEARCO PLATE (DIV-I)Class:TERMS (3 year old maidens only),Distance:1100M time:2:30 PM

My choices:1.Modin ,6.Costa Mesa,9.Veera's Lakshmi 


3y olds maiden race, Modin’s back to back runnerup finishes suggest that a maiden success could finally be within reach.


3 race:THE K. SRINIVAS REDDY MEMORIAL TROPHY (DIV-II)
Class:40 TO 65 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD),Distance:1400M time:3:05 PM

My choices:8.First Lady, 6.Lifes Journey, 2.Tiger Ruby


First Lady, narrowly beaten in her last start and can be fancied to make amends.


4 race:THE MAKALU PLATE (DIV-I),Class:20 TO 45 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD), Distance:1200M time:3:40 PM

My choices:2.Mix The Magic, 4.Swiss girl, 5.Inderdhanush 


None of the runners are in form, expected winner from the above.


5 race:THE K. SRINIVAS REDDY MEMORIAL TROPHY (DIV-I)
Class:40 TO 65 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD),Distance 1400M time:4:15 PM

My choices:1.Noble Heart 2.Krystallos ,4.Clefairy


Noble Heart finished close to the winner in a higher category last time, Dropped in class today and with rider Akshay Kumar in the saddle, he holds the edge over Krystallos.


6 race:THE MAKALU PLATE (DIV-II),Class:20 TO 45 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)
Distance:1200M time:4:50 PM


My choices:
3.Hurricane Wave,2.Bold beauty, 1.Emperors Charm 


None of them are in form, expected winner from the above three. First named is working good on tracks, may do well


Day's Best:Modin(2-1)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
I would like to say a word of thanks to the people who post comments on the blog ,your reading is appreciated.

Blogging is simply a form of sharing information and views and I am glad if the blog has proved to be of some Value to all those who read my blog.

I do feel that if they’ve taken the time and care to comment, I should reply!