SELECTIONS
Hyderabad Races
1 race:THE NALGONDA PLATE (DIV-I),Class:TERMS (3 year old maidens only),Distance:1200M time;01:15 PM
My choices:2.Mantle Plume , 8.Night Whisper
Maiden 3y race, With several runners short of form in the field, however on blood lines and latest preparation ,2,4,5,8,10 must have better credentials comparatively. First named looks better of the rest hence preferred for win.
2 race:THE TWIN CITIES PLATE
Class;20 TO 45 (3 YEARS OLD & UPWARD),Distance:1800M time:1:45 PM
My choices:4.Evansvelle, 7. Akarshaka
The above named must fight out for prime spot.
3 race:THE NALGONDA PLATE (DIV-II)Class:TERMS (3 year old maidens only),Distance:1200M time:2:15 PM
My choices:3.Wild star, 5.Goddess Of Light
Another 3y maiden race, the above two are good on blood lines. First named is better than second.
4 race:THE DR. HARISH CHANDRA MEMORIAL TROPHY
Class:40 TO 65 (3 YEARS OLD & UPWARD),Distance:1600M time:2:50 PM
My choices:6.Love All, 2.Autharatarian
In top form with two comfortable victories behind him, Love All looks well placed to complete his hattrick.
5 race:THE MAJOR MIR MUJTABA HUSSAIN MEMORIAL TROPHY (DIV-I)
Class:40 TO 65 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD),Distance 1200M time:3:25 PM
My choices:4.Shadow fax, 3.Clefairy
The race appears wide open, the fight between the above named is expected former is better than second named to win the feature event of the day.
6 race:THE NOBLE QUEST PLATE,Class:TERMS (3 YEARS OLD & UPWARD), Distance:1200M time:4:00 PM
(NO WHIP RACE)
My choices:3.N R I High Power, 2.Walking Thunder
With impressive handicap wins behind her, N R I High Power gets a litmus test to prove her mettle in terms races.
7 race:THE NAGARKURNOOL PLATE,Class:20 TO 45 (4 YEARS OLD & UPWARD MAIDENS) Distance:1400M time:4:35 PM
My choices:3.Konaseema,1.La Quinta
The race appears wide open, however first named is better than the second named
8 race:THE MAJOR MIR MUJTABA HUSSAIN MEMORIAL TROPHY (DIV-II)
Class:40 TO 65 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD), Distance:1200M time:5:10 PM
My choices:8.Basilica, 5.Arthisha
Having clashed in their previous outing, these above two are expected to fight out.
Day's Best:NRI high power (6-3)
Good bets:
Love All(4-6) Basilica (8-8)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your comment
I would like to say a word of thanks to the people who post comments on the blog ,your reading is appreciated.
Blogging is simply a form of sharing information and views and I am glad if the blog has proved to be of some Value to all those who read my blog.
I do feel that if they’ve taken the time and care to comment, I should reply!