Kolkata penultimate race day choices. Bit a tough day to the punters. A few on money fav hope to oblige, good luck.
SELECTIONS
1 race:THE ACCUSER HANDICAP,Class:21 TO 46, Distance:2000M time:2:00 PM
My choices:1.Good will, 4.Cascade
Field of 5 horses fight between the above is expected former having the edge to win here. Divine gift doesn't appeal for win
2 race:THE SHIVALIK SHOWERS HANDICAP,Class:41 TO 66,Distance:1400M time:2:30 PM
My choices:1.Exceed ,4.Renaissance,
Exceed won this category race with ease last time out and can be fancied for a repeat success, while Renaissance, who is being promoted after an impressive win in a lower category race, is a serious threat.
3 race:THE CADMAN HANDICAP (DIV-I)
Class:41 TO 66,Distance:1200M time:3:00 PM
(NO WHIP RACE)
My choices:5.Divine Run, 6.Dr doom,1.Gimmler
In top form and with a hattrick of victories to her name, Divine Run is expected to extend her winning streak. Is my days best
4 race:THE CADMAN HANDICAP (DIV-II)
Class:41 TO 66, Distance:1200M time:3:30 PM
(NO WHIP RACE)
My choices:5.Cortado, 4.Fast Approach,3.Trillionaire
The above must be the front liners of which first named looks better than the rest, an each way suggested if odds are more for comfort.
5 race:THE MY OPINION CUP
Class:61 TO 86, Distance:1100M time:4:00 PM
My choices:11.Romping home, 6.Morano, 4.Stellantis
Romping home is preferred to win from his close rival Morano
6 race:THE ALAMITO HANDICAP (DIV-I)
Class:21 TO 46, Distance:1100M time:4:30 PM
My choices:5.Princess S, 4.Honey Cake, 6.Happy morning
Princess S's previous performance in terms of race can be ignored; she is better placed today to gain her maiden success.
7 race:THE ALAMITO HANDICAP (DIV-II)
Class:21 TO 46, Distance:1100M time:5:00 PM
My choices:1.Live It Love It ,2.Cyrenaica,4.Cashmere Silk, 8.Blaze in blue
Having failed to justify favouritism last time out, Live It Love It has a strong chance of making amends.
Day's Best:Divine run(3-5)
Good Bets:
Princess S(6-5), Live it love it(7-1)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your comment
I would like to say a word of thanks to the people who post comments on the blog ,your reading is appreciated.
Blogging is simply a form of sharing information and views and I am glad if the blog has proved to be of some Value to all those who read my blog.
I do feel that if they’ve taken the time and care to comment, I should reply!