Thursday, October 8, 2026

Friday Mysore races

 

 
SELECTIONS


Money Bags, trained by Prasanna Kumar, is fancied to land The Zavaray S Poonawalla Mysore Dasara Sprint Championship 2026 (Gr.2), a contest for horses aged three and above, scheduled at Mysore on 9 October.


1 race:THE CHIRAPUNJI PLATE
Class:00 TO 25 distance:1400M time:2:00 P.M.


My choices:4. Teresa, 2. N R I Jet power ,10. Break Away


Dropped to the lowest class and now partnered with seasoned jockey Trevor Patel, Teresa is fancied to break her maiden. Last start winner N R I Jet power shapes as her closest rival.


2 race:THE AUTUMN BLUE PLATE, Class:20 TO 45 distance:1400M time:2:30 P.M.

(confined to Mysore based horses)


My choices:8. Blazing Star,1.Chief admiral, 4. Cosette


Blazing Star flew home for a good second last time out, and with seasoned jockey Antony Raj now booked, he gets the nod to lose his maiden tag.


3 race:THE JUSTICE P.MEDAPA MEMORIAL TROPHY (DIV-I)
Class:40 TO 65 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD) distance 1200M time:3:00 P.M.


My choices:1. Mystikos,8.Mark one, 5. Malet Spring


Having won impressively last time out, Mystikos holds a strong chance of following up.


4 race:THE BOTTOLANDA MITTOO CHENGAPPA MEMORIAL TROPHY, Class:80-ABOVE distance:1600M time:3:30 P.M.


My choices:4. Seeking Alpha, 3.Kings battalian 


With stronger credentials over a mile and form at its peak, Seeking Alpha holds a narrow edge over the other close rivals.


5 race:THE ZAVARAY S POONAWALLA MYSORE DASARA SPRINT CHAMPIONSHIP - 2026 (GR.2), Class:TERMS (3 YEARS OLD & UPWARD) distance:1200M time:4:00 P.M.


My choices:1. Money Bags, 6. Rieko, 3. Masato


Money Bags is in irresistible form and should be followed until beaten.


6 race:THE MYSORE CITY TROPHY,Class:40 TO 65 distance:1400M time:4:30 P.M.
(confined to Mysore based horses)


My choices:2. Night Raider, 3. Winter Agenda, 6. Nevada Gold


Having failed to justify favouritism last time out, Night Raider has a strong chance of making amends.


7 race:THE JUSTICE P.MEDAPA MEMORIAL TROPHY (DIV-II)
Class:40 TO 65 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD) distance:1200M time:5:00 P.M.


My choices:5. Windborne, 1. Sheeba,3. Admiral Shaw


The first two appear closely matched in what looks an open event.


Day's Best : Mystikos(3-1)


Good Bets :


Seeking Alpha(4-4)


Night Raider(6-6)

1 comment:

Leave your comment
I would like to say a word of thanks to the people who post comments on the blog ,your reading is appreciated.

Blogging is simply a form of sharing information and views and I am glad if the blog has proved to be of some Value to all those who read my blog.

I do feel that if they’ve taken the time and care to comment, I should reply!