Sunday, October 11, 2026

Monday hyderabad races


SELECTIONS


Note:If gambling doesn't take place today in hyderabad races, most of the fav should oblige and punters will come out of the race course happily.


Hyderabad races


1 race:THE NIRMAL PLATE (DIV-II)Class:20 TO 45 (3 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)
Distance:1200M time:12:40 PM


My choices:4.Goddess Of Light 2.American Affair, 1.Shooting Star


Suggested bet:4.Goddess of light-win


The first two named are evenly matched, while the young Goddess Of Light, having finished a close second last time out, is expected to come into her own.


2 race:THE NAWAB MEHDI JUNG BAHADUR MEMORIAL TROPHY (DIV-II)Class:40 TO 65 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)Distance:1100M time:1:10 PM


(NO WHIP RACE)


My choices:5.Flying Fury, 6.Vital sign,2.Shadow fax


Suggested bet:5.Flying fury -win/6.Vital sign -place


Consistent performer Flying Fury earns the first preference, though the claiming allowance draws Shadow Fax into the reckoning as well.


3 race:THE SADDLE UP PLATE
Class:20 TO 45 (3 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)Distance 2000M time:1:40 PM

Mychoices:3.Aakarshaka,  4.Concordia ,1.Hoping High


Suggested bet:3.Akarshaka-win



Small field, Akarshaka, who finished a commendable second over nine furlongs, holds a strong chance of breaking her maiden tag in this ten furlong contest.


4 race:THE NAWAB MEHDI JUNG BAHADUR MEMORIAL TROPHY (DIV-I)Class:40 TO 65 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)
Distance:1100M time:2:10 PM


(NO WHIP RACE)


My choices:5.Shoolin, 6.Bold beauty,2.Romantic Grey


No bet


These three are expected to contest the honours, with Shoolin holding a narrow advantage.


5 race:THE NIZAMABAD PLATE
Class:20 TO 45 (3 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)Distance:1100M time:2:45 PM


My choices:3.N R I Crypto Power, 6.Costa Mesa, 8.Miri


Suggested bet:3.NRI Crypto power



Back over sprint distances, N R I Crypto Power holds a strong chance of emerging victorious in this field.


6 race:THE MIRZA ZUNNUR AHMED MEMORIAL CUP, Class:40 TO 65 (4 YEARS OLD & UPWARD),Distance:1400M time:3:20 PM


My choices:4.Prince of Wales, 1.Pole Star, 10. Surrealist


No bet


Tough fight between the first two named is expected former having slight edge to win.


7 race:THE WWW. HYDRACES.COM TROPHY, class:40 TO 65 (3 YEARS OLD & UPWARD), Distance:1200M time:3:55PM


My choices:4.Yali, 7.French Lieutenant, 5.La Quinta

Yali's last start victory was achieved with more comfort than the official margin indicates, and she holds a strong chance of repeating the feat.


No bet


8 race:THE TAJ MAHAL PLATE
Class:60 TO 85 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)Distance:1600M time:4:30 PM


My choices:3. Silver act, 4.Victoriadoresani, 12.Krystallos, 5.Secret saint


Suggested bet:4.Victoria doresani-place


The above four are leading contenders, of which I personally prefer the first named to win here. Each way suggested if odds are more for comfort.


9 race:THE NIRMAL PLATE (DIV-I)20 TO 45 (3 YEARS OLD & UPWARD)Distance 1200M time:5:05 PM


My choices:7.Queen Dali,1.Double Bubble,2.Surya Vamsi


Suggested bet:7.Queen dali-win


Queen Dali, who disappointed as the favourite on her debut, holds a strong chance of making amends today.


Day's Best:N R I Crypto Power(5-3)


Good Bets:


Goddess of light (1-5)


Akarshaka(3-5)


Queen Dali(9-7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
I would like to say a word of thanks to the people who post comments on the blog ,your reading is appreciated.

Blogging is simply a form of sharing information and views and I am glad if the blog has proved to be of some Value to all those who read my blog.

I do feel that if they’ve taken the time and care to comment, I should reply!