Thursday, October 1, 2026

Thursday mysore races

 Note:Given final choice after looking at opening odds.


SELECTIONS


1 race:THE ORIGINAL VEL RACING TROPHY (DIV-II),Class:TERMS (3 year old maidens only),Distance:1400M time:2:00 P.M.


My choices:8.Osaka,9.Sigrid ,4.Amber Storm,12.You're Sri Shakti 


12.Youre Sri Shakti -e/w


3y old maiden race, Consistent performer Osaka can finally be trusted to shed his maiden tag. However, Sigrid, who is excelling in morning track trials, is an unknown commodity and shapes as the nearest threat.


2 race:THE NAINITAL PLATE (DIV-II),Class:20 TO 45 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD),Distance:1200M time:2:30 P.M.


My choices:7.Jailer,5.My Solitaire,8.Star Symphony

8.Star Symphony -e/w

Odds on 2.Maloto also reduced., getting support


Jailer (Ex: Honest Desire), who performed decently in Bangalore, can be trusted to shed his maiden tag in what looks an open contest.


3 race:THE ORIGINAL VEL RACING TROPHY (DIV-I),Class:TERMS (3 year old maidens only),Distance:1400M time:3:00 P.M.


My choices:7.Moon Oracle,8.Sensuous,6.Garzian


Another 3y old maiden terms race,  Having performed impressively in Hyderabad, Moon Oracle holds bright claims in this set.

7.Moon oracle-win


4 race:THE HOTEL R R R TROPHY, Class:40 TO 65, Distance:1400M time:3:30 P.M.
(confined to Mysore based horses)


Mychoices:11.Zephyrine,2.Falcon Fury  5.Cloudy Hills

11.Zephryine-win


In a highly competitive set, Zephyrine, a decent third behind Sassy Sarah last time out(Sassy sarah won on Wednesday ) holds a narrow edge.


5 race:THE ZAVARAY S POONAWALLA MYSORE 2000 GUINEAS 2026 (GR.3)
Class:TERMS (3 years old only)
Distance:1600M time:4:00 P.M.


My choices:5.Stud poker,3.Bulletproof, 4.Seize The Grey

5.Stud poker -win


Winner should emerge from the above of small field of 5 horses for the feature event. I personally prefer the first named to win this event


6 race:THE NAINITAL PLATE (DIV-I,Class:20 TO 45 (5 YEARS OLD & UPWARD), Distance:1200M time:4:30 P.M.


My choices;4.Star Comet 1.Agera ,7.Lauterbrunnen


4.Star comet -e/w

Odds on 7. Laterbrunen are reduced, getting support


Returned to sprinting, Star Comet has an apprentice jockey engaged, and the allowance claimed is expected to help her prevail over her close rivals.


7 race:THE COORG PLATE
Class:20 TO 45, Distance:1600M time:5:00 P.M.


My choices:9.Saro fly,7.Mighty hero,11.Alluring beauty


9.Saro fly-e/w


Winner should emerge from the above named first named looks better than the other two


Day's Best:Zephyrine(4-11) is getting strong support 

1 comment:

Leave your comment
I would like to say a word of thanks to the people who post comments on the blog ,your reading is appreciated.

Blogging is simply a form of sharing information and views and I am glad if the blog has proved to be of some Value to all those who read my blog.

I do feel that if they’ve taken the time and care to comment, I should reply!